Inmarsat is set to unveil its latest offering, the Inmarsat iSatPhone 2.
The new phone i have many improved features over its predecessor, the iSatPhone Pro.
While details are scarce, the iSatPhone 2 will have a black chassis and an SOS button.
INCOMING CALLS ALERTS with antenna closed!
The Most Ready
- Network availability
- Quick, easy registration and fast call set up
- Receive calls with antenna stowed
- Supported by custom designed holster
- Best in class battery life
- Alert button
- Tracking button
The Most Reliable
- I4 network: - Availability - Longevity - Reliability - Coverage
- High voice quality: 2.4kbps voice codec offering near toll quality
- Intuitive interface
- Sunlight readable
- Exceptional battery life: 8 Hours Talk / 160 Hours Stand-By
- E-Compass: Buil-in magnetometer
The Most Robust
- IK04 & IP65
- Shock protection resistance against impacts with an energy of 0,500 J
- No ingress of dust, complete protection agaisnt contact and water
- Gorilla glass display
- Especially engineered for a compbination of thinnes, lightness and damage-resistance
- Usable with gloves
- Rubber bumper
IsatPhone 2 has an integrated GPS to allow location based services like Online Tracking and Emergency and SOS notification ensuring the safety of remotely deployed personnel and travelers. Geoborders Tracking secure portal let you view and monitor IsatPhone users in the field with Google Maps or Bring maps.
BASE TRACKING service is FREE for all Geoborders clients and to all users (including users that do not have SIM Card from Geoborders) that will register to Geoborders Tracking Portal (the free service is limited to view last 100 positions for each satellite device registered)
With a program like this: http://www.zygrib.org/ it is possible to download meteo and weather conditions on the go.
I paketet ingår:
- Isatphone 2 Satellite Phone
- Universal Charger + Int'l Plug Kit
- Car Charger
- PC Charger - Micro USB Cable
- Wired hands free headset
- Wrist Strap
- Support CD
- Isatphone Pro Quick Start
- Isatphone Pro User Guide