To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
The IDP680 IsatData Pro modem is designed to work on Inmarsat's global satellite constellation, providing for 2-way text and data communications with your assets.
Whether used for managing trucks, fishing vessels or oil & gas equipment, the IDP680 IsatData Pro modem increases business efficiency, lowers operation costs and enables compliance with government regulations. Applications include transferring electronic documents and vehicle telemetry information, text- messaging remote workers and maintaining up-to- date driver logs and many more.
The IsatData Pro service is designed for mission- critical applications. All messages are delivered within seconds, making IsatData Pro ideal for sending information to people operating in high-risk areas, reporting alarm conditions and retrieving logs from remote equipment during an emergency.
Inmarsat IsatData Pro network allows download of near real-time messages of up to 10,000 bytes to any device, and upload up to 6,400 bytes from the device. This increase in data packet size and transmission speed meets customer demands for higher data capacity and reduced latency in machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Send electronic documents including logistics
forms and billing signatures
Text-message drivers and remote workers
Collect and send logs required to meet
transportation and government regulations
Collect and transmit telemetry information from
vehicles and heavy equipment
Download report logs from environmental data
Send pressure, volume and other sensor
information from remote well sites
Aggregate, monitor and communicate information
from smart grid sensors in near real-time
I paketet ingår:
IsatData Pro IDP-680 - 2way Satellite Land Terminal
* DU BÖR FRÅGA EFTER EN OFFERT när du behöver köpa särskilda tillbehör, till exempel en antenn och en kabel så att vi kan ge dig den rätta kabeln för att ansluta antennen till enheten med alla adaptrar som du kan behöva.
Integrated GPS for location-based services
Environmentally-sealed enclosure for outdoor
Low-power modes for battery-powered
Peripheral interfaces for connecting to analog,
digital and serial devices
Serial interfaces for connectivity to RS485/J1708
and Modbus interfaces
Programming capability and user tools for quick
customization to meet business needs
- Satellite service: Two-way, Global, IsatData Pro
- From-mobile message: 6,400 bytes
- To-mobile message: 10,000 bytes
- Typical latency: <15 sec, 100 bytes
- Elevation angle: +20° to +90° (IDP-680); -15° to +90°
- Frequency: Rx: 1525.0 to 1559.0 MHz;
- Tx: 1626.5 to 1660.5 MHz
- EIRP: <7.0 dBW (IDP-680); 5.0 dBW (IDP-690) GPS/GLONASS
- Acquisition time: Hot: 1 second; Cold: 29/30 seconds
- Accuracy: 2.5m/4.0m CEP-Horizontal
- Sensitivity: Acquisition: -148 dBm (IDP-680);
- 140dBm (IDP-690)/Tracking: -162 dBm (IDP-680);
- 158dBm (IDP-690) CERTIFICATION
- Regulatory: CE (R&TTE, RoHS 2), FCC, IC, Anatel compliant, MSS Russia, SRCC (IDP-690 only), RCM Mark, IEC 60945, C1D2
- Others: Inmarsat Type Approval, IP67 ELECTRICAL
- Input voltage: 9 to 32V; Load dump protection: +150V; SAE J1455 (Sec. 4.13)
- Power consumption: (Typical @12V DC, 22°C):
- Average receive: 8.3 mA;
- Receive with GPS/GLONASS: 40 mA; Transmit: 0.75 A;
- Sleep: 100 μA EXTERNAL INTERFACES
- Inputs/outputs: 4 x analog or digital in/out
- Serial: 1 x RS-232; 1 x RS-485
- Accessories: 1-Wire adapter via RS-232 port ENVIRONMENTAL
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Dust and water ingress: IP67
- Vibration: SAE J1455 (Sec 22.214.171.124 fig 6-8);
- MIL-STD-810G (Sec 514.6)
- Shock: MIL-STD-810G (Sec 516.6) PROGRAMMING
- Lua scripting engine with core services. SDK with GUI development tools available. Lua software application upgradable over the air (SOTA).
- Core services: Geofence, data logger, position reporting
- User data memory: 2MB for users services, data files, including data logger
- Optional configurable device-level applications:
- Analytics agent: notifications and reports for driver behavior and vehicle/asset performance.
- AVL Agent: Facilitates integration of IDP terminals into fleet management solutions.
- Garmin dispatch agent: Tracking, navigation, driver communication and dispatch using Garmin devices
7 Day Return for Refund / Replacement Policy, this means that if your product is faulty due to a manufactures fault and you wish to return a product(s) bought from us, you are totally free to do so, provided that the return meets the following conditions, we will give you a full refund or replacement at your choosing, no re-stocking fee deducted and no questions asked! Conditions are as follows: Item(s) are purchased from our ebay store. Item(s) are returned within 14 days of receipt to our local agent. Item(s) are returned with a copy of your receipt / invoice. Item(s) are returned accompanied by order receipt and return authorisation number. Item(s) are in brand new condition e.g. product packaging must be complete or this will affect your right to a refund or replacement. If you choose to have your money refunded we will refund you the total amount paid less postage, within 72 hours. This does not affect your statutory rights.