To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Real-time GPS tracking and user messaging ensures two-way contact, security and peace of
mind for your field personnel from any remote location by:
• protecting personnel in the field through instantaneous knowledge of their location, no matter
• a cost-effective communication link for field personnel that is not constrained by geographic
limitations of cellular networks; and
• reliable, all-weather power solutions.
Rugged construction for harsh conditions
Field Tracker 2000 is designed and engineered with:
• a rugged, waterproof case;
• a sealed battery compartment;
• shock-mounted colour display and keypad;
• antennas integrated into the case for maximum protection;
• vibration and shock tolerance; and
• recessed power and alert switches that prevent unintentional movement.
How it works
Operation is simple and automated with:
• two-way communication using the Iridium satellite system, ensuring every message is successfully
sent and received;
• pre-defined user messages to ensure accurate and simple communication;
• full-function text messaging through the Solara web site;
• emergency notification for distress signalling to a region-specific agency or organization of your
choice (concurrent and “fallback” notification options for multiple contacts available);
• Optional 24/7 Alert monitoring
• easy user configuration of customized settings through the Tracker on-screen menus and the
secure Solara user web site;
• system access options through Solara to suit your needs;
• flexible air time solutions through Solara; and
• user manual and quick-start sheet to get you up and running quickly.
I paketet ingår:
Field Tracker 2000 for Iridium
Fråga om priset med hjälp av ONLINE länk nedan
* DU BÖR FRÅGA EFTER EN OFFERT när du behöver köpa särskilda tillbehör, till exempel en antenn och en kabel så att vi kan ge dig den rätta kabeln för att ansluta antennen till enheten med alla adaptrar som du kan behöva.
7 Day Return for Refund / Replacement Policy, this means that if your product is faulty due to a manufactures fault and you wish to return a product(s) bought from us, you are totally free to do so, provided that the return meets the following conditions, we will give you a full refund or replacement at your choosing, no re-stocking fee deducted and no questions asked! Conditions are as follows: Item(s) are purchased from our ebay store. Item(s) are returned within 14 days of receipt to our local agent. Item(s) are returned with a copy of your receipt / invoice. Item(s) are returned accompanied by order receipt and return authorisation number. Item(s) are in brand new condition e.g. product packaging must be complete or this will affect your right to a refund or replacement. If you choose to have your money refunded we will refund you the total amount paid less postage, within 72 hours. This does not affect your statutory rights.
GEOBORDERS Satellite Ltd - 58 High Street Wimbledon Village, SW19 5EE London, UK - VAT number: GB 984488553
Sales and info Email: email@example.com - Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 00-800-3333-6666